Saturday, December 31, 2011

Steward, Bring Me My Milk Bottle Or I'll Chuck A Hissy Fit

Traitor and ex-Australian spinner Steward McFrill aka Stewie McGirl aka Stuart MacGill (in more politically correct circles) hasn't featured on this blog since 2005. Can you believe that? I sure can. Bastard let the team down when we needed him most.



Anyway, so here's not-so-young Stewie, doing his best impression of -yes, you guessed it - a little McGirl in a pink frock. Not that Cow Tse Tung has anything against Pink.

I love pink. I mean, I just drank this shit diet energy drink called Pink this evening instead of having a meal so that when they milked me on the first day of 2012 tomorrow, I'd produce a viable alternative to Red Bullshit and V for Vagina.Got Milk?


1 comment:

Andy said...

Hello,

Well done on a nice blog! I enjoyed browsing the site and reading some of the articles.

The reason for my email is to see whether it might be possible to display our link details on your homepage?

Please take a look at our high quality and high traffic website at http://www.livescores.com.au/cricket/.

Please let me know what you think.

Regards

Andrew
support@livescores.com.au