Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Coach Greg Chappell To Morph Into A Sacred Football!

Crazed Bengali soccer fans have urged the Board of Control for Cricket In India to hire ISRO and udder scientists to assist in creating a soccer ball made from Graaaag Chapel, holy shit.

Kick Out Grag Chapel. Bloody Christians.

Yes, they want to skin him alive, and then create a true Communist foosball. Please Greg, come back to Australia. You don't want to be another Graham Staines, Padma Shri notwithstanding.

I really like people like this - they save me the 5 odd minutes I waste on image manipulation and adding silly taglines to sillier pictures.

2 comments:

Mridula said...

Cow do you watch any other sports than cricket, oops I mean write about any other sport? Nice one again and my blog have moved to a new address:

http://www.gonomad.com/traveltalesfromindia/

X said...

Mridulaji, I don't even watch cricket, leave alone other sports.:-)

Why the blog was renamed from "Cricketing Vignettes" to "Sporting Vignettes" was so I could switch to whatever sport I want, whenever I get sick of cricket/in the off-season.

Thanks for dropping by though - I love my 5 visitor a day stats :-(